Victreebel
Spoiler:
Front View:
Back View:

Shiny Victreebel
Spoiler:
Front View:

By Zariu
#19482 The first thing I really notice is well... the whip seems a bit too inflexible. This is just a suggestion and may or may not be a good idea... but it seems to me that for victreebel, it might be a good idea to make the bottom leaves out of blocks that have depth. Especially near where the connect, because in the images they seem thicker than just a leaf.

That said, looks like a great start ^^ I'm sure some more professional modelers will have some advice for you soon
By ChaoticIntake
#19487 I hate being overly critical here, because it's Minecraft and it's supposed to look all blocky to an extent, but the bottom part of his body, with the tiered blocks, it looks strangely flat, and it's supposed to be kinda round.

Now, I get that there's only so much you can do with blocks, but maybe try extending those bottom blocks so they jut out a little more, to give it the illusion of roundness? Right now it looks like someone cut off his "stomach", or whatever that area's supposed to be.
By SubjectToReplay
#19561 Curving the leaves would be a real pain. Do you guys not like the shape or the texture of them? I can redo the texture, but only to some extent I have run out of room for my texture offsets.

By Jumpyporcupine
#19569 I don't think there's a vine going down it's throat and the leaf of the lip should be attached to the lip. And if you can try to make the leaves. Other than that is victreebell is victreeSWELL muahahaha.
By Zariu
#19570 shape, yes it would be a pain. I know it would XD but this is about getting feedback. You can ignore it, but that is what would make it a better model.
By karrybird
#19571 the border of the leaves is waaay too thick. they're also way too small.
the noise on the body is also a little over the top. make it more subtle and unnoticeable and it would look better.
By SubjectToReplay
#19585 I hate to dissapoint Zariu, but I have been trying to give the leaves thickness, and the edges (the sides) will not round. I don't know if any one else has had this problem but it is really annoying. And don't get me wrong I do appreciate feedback, and thank you for trying to help out my work! :D As for everything else it will be finished by today!
By SubjectToReplay
Jumpyporcupine wrote:I don't think there's a vine going down it's throat and the leaf of the lip should be attached to the lip.

Thanks for pointing this out I was using a terrible picture for reference, and for the cheesy joke too! lol
By Ledia
#19607 One thing that's spot on is the colors! You picked a great pallet! You're the only one attempting victreebel at the moment, so I sincerely thank you for taking on this model rather than doing another one that's already in game. Best of luck to you in developing! I don't really have anything critical to say (I actually think it looks pretty cool!) but it seems like your getting a fair amount of advice.

Keep up the great work! Hopefully, you can finish this bad boy in a way that everyone likes and get to see it in game!
JOIN THE TEAM