Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Jumpyporcupine
#19511 I like pets! And was wondering what pet's y'all have. Just post the name, species, a short description, and picture if you have one handy (or just look up a similar pet on google images).

Cat- Shadow
I got my cat shadow on the first day of first grade. During breakfast a stray started meowing at the door and I gave him my pancake. He's been my best buddy ever since :)
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Dog- Rookie
Got rookie because we needed a cute, playful dog to watch sports with. He likes sleeping on the pillow!
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Eel- Zippy
An aggressive man eating eel! Just kidding, he's a friendly snowflake that likes to be pet!
Spoiler:

Cockatiel- Kujo
Got him because I needed a pal while my bros were at baseball tournaments. He can whistle the pallet town song!
Spoiler:

Crested Gecko- Treeko
Got him because I LOVE geckos and he seemed like a perfect pet. I was right! And he drinks strawberry banana smoothies with me in the summer!
Spoiler:

Leopard Gecko- Tiger
Got him because my friend couldn't take care of it. He's MEAN! But I always wonder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
Spoiler:

Tomato Clownfish- Tricks
Got him because ocellaris clownfish (look it up) are to mainstream. He was my first fish and has been living with me for 5 years!
Spoiler:

Pufferfish- Larry
Got him because puffers are awesome. I named him after Larry the cable guy! (he's a stars and stripes puffer.
Spoiler:

These pets greatly changed my life! With all them around it's hard to ever be depressed or sad. It's an adventure every day!

But the question remains, what pets do YOU have?

By Windjoe
#19514 I have a cat that does nothing but sit on bed all day Eevee style -_-
By KuryoZT
#19517 I envy you, I love animals, but sadly my place is too small currently for one, except if you count the spider that's been living somewhere for some time (jk, even they don't live long with me)
So that's my story, I had some, but not anymore :(
By Windjoe
#19518 That sucks, but my cat is still quite boring he just sits around all day...
By KuryoZT
Windjoe wrote:That sucks, but my cat is still quite boring he just sits around all day...

you know, you kinda described the perfect life-style right here, we'd all love to do that, am I right?
Of course I am
By Windjoe
#19522 Heh I wish but I try to stay in shape though xD, I went 7 months last year without a computer it drove me crazy.
By hotburn101
#19524 had a dog but an old man... ran her over :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
By Windjoe
#19528 Cruel old man
By KuryoZT
#19530 bad old man, bad. Did he at least apologize or something? Because one of my cat got drove? ran over too, but since I was small, I don't remember exactly if the driver knew, all I know, is that she followed me, to her death, poor cat, may she rest in peace
By Jumpyporcupine
hotburn101 wrote:had a dog but an old man... ran her over :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dangit this was suppose to be a happy post :( your making everyone feel bad.
JOIN THE TEAM