Which one is better in your opinion

88%
13%
By SPG
#18546 because this was easy to make, i was asked to improve the current apricorn tree to make it look more round, with that techne look, or how omerta does it, so here is what i have, and i need some one to do a texture for me, so if you would like to do it, or try, send me a pm

edit - me and mr. m are having a disagreement on the texture, tell me which one you guys like in the poll

option 1

option 2

By Nxtech
#18564 Much better than the current one but I would try and add a few more polygons to the base root things and to the top and bottom domes to make it slightly rounder. Not a whole lot but maybe add one between each of the polygons you already have there to make the edges a bit softer.
By SPG
Nxtech wrote:Much better than the current one but I would try and add a few more polygons to the base root things and to the top and bottom domes to make it slightly rounder. Not a whole lot but maybe add one between each of the polygons you already have there to make the edges a bit softer.

i was actually debating to myself wither I made it more round with 10 sides or not, so I looked at all of the "round" modes we have, and i noticed that most are hexagons, so I went with that, I may try an octagon tomorrow to see if I like it better, but to keep it more "minecrafty" (god forbid i said that lol) I may keep it like this, thank you for the suggestion though and i'll consider it
By Nxtech
#18570 I just was wondering if it would look better or not. I have no clue which would though so i just thought i'd suggest you try it just to see
By SPG
Nxtech wrote:I just was wondering if it would look better or not. I have no clue which would though so i just thought i'd suggest you try it just to see

ya, i'll most likely try it, dont get me wrong, it will look better, i just dont know if it will fit well
By Tom_X
#19395 This looks really good, much better that the in-game one, great job!
By SPG
#19486 I have some textures for you guys, please note, no one offered to help, even though i asked, and im horrible at doing so, i think it came out nice though
JOIN THE TEAM