Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SonnyJim
#194517 Howdy all,

I am currently making a map and I managed to spawn in a ginormous Groudon into my world. I would like this to be obtainable to other players, but when I go a certain distance from it, it despawns. I've tried name tags to rectify this, as in vanilla name tags prevent mobs from despawning, but that doesn't seem to work either. I thought using Pixelmon Spawners would work, but it seems sizes cannot be specified and are randomly generated.
So is there any way to spawn a Pixelmon into the game and prevent it from spawning if the player leaves the game or goes a certain distance away from it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. :)

By SnowBlitzz
#194592 This is the closest thing I can think of, if nametags don't work

# Saves Pixelmon entities to file when world saves (greatly increases save file size and save time if true). Required for the morph mod.
writeEntitiesToWorld=false
JOIN THE TEAM