Is elekid ready to go to gen 1 model feedback?

73%
8%
N/A
19%
By Jumpyporcupine
KuryoZT wrote:I was just asking, because that's how I am. And just telling good points isn't gonna help anybody, you also have to mention the bad ones, even if you look like a bad guy.
I also never said it was a bad model, just that I didn't see it the same way.
As for improvements, if I don't know what to say, I'll say nothing, because I hate saying things without knowing about them (sometimes I say wrong things, maybe, but when I say them, I believe them to be true)
To finish on a good note, it's really a good model, the texture looks fine to me, but as said earlier, his arms look a bit short, since they're supposed to go all the way to his feet.
There, and I'm sorry if I sounded mean or anything, I didn't mean it that way (man, these come alot lastly)

Apology accepted! (honestly I was never really offended) Roundness is a huge task to take, especially for beginners.

And take my word... A LOT IS TWO WORDS that single fact ruined my 6th grade! It ruined my final exam and failed me the class. I ended up missing honors role and got kicked out of advanced english (the best class of my day). And today, I still remain in the dreadful "normal" english class.

By Sundial_MC
#19305 About moving the the Gen I pokemon feedback, yes, this certainly does deserve being in there :3
The model's greatly improved from the 1st picture.
By Jumpyporcupine
Sundial_MC wrote:About moving the the Gen I pokemon feedback, yes, this certainly does deserve being in there :3
The model's greatly improved from the 1st picture.

How should I move it?
By KuryoZT
#19318 I'll take your words, I never know, there are some words like, some confuse me, like "a lot" cos one can say it quickly, so I put them together, my bad, I'm still real bad in english, gets me depressed sometimes, haaaa.
About moving, think a little, gen1, elekid is from gen2, see? I'm not against it, the model is great, but it irks me somehow. Maybe you could let it here, and improve still, then directly go to approval?
By Jack_Attack12
KuryoZT wrote:I'll take your words, I never know, there are some words like, some confuse me, like "a lot" cos one can say it quickly, so I put them together, my bad, I'm still real bad in english, gets me depressed sometimes, haaaa.
About moving, think a little, gen1, elekid is from gen2, see? I'm not against it, the model is great, but it irks me somehow. Maybe you could let it here, and improve still, then directly go to approval?

If a pokemon is from a evolution line from a gen1 pokemon its allowed to go in the Pokemon Feed back
By Jumpyporcupine
KuryoZT wrote:I'll take your words, I never know, there are some words like, some confuse me, like "a lot" cos one can say it quickly, so I put them together, my bad, I'm still real bad in english, gets me depressed sometimes, haaaa.

It's just mostly because some of the better modelers are on gen 1 model feedback and don't usually check beginner models. And wouldn't it be strange to have such a jump? I thought that it had to pass levels. But I quess this could go straight to approval.

And don't be depressed from improper english, I was just telling a little story about "alot". Mistakes happen! And if it's not a mistake, who really cares!
By KuryoZT
Jack_Attack12 wrote:If a pokemon is from a evolution line from a gen1 pokemon its allowed to go in the Pokemon Feed back

Ohh, my bad then, I knew they could be approved, but I didn't think they could go there.
I'm sorry

And jumpy, we learn only from mistake, because being right won't change you. sOmething like that I suppose, I also like the idea you had of levels, keep up your good work!
By superdude44
#19380 I voted *needs this. I love it, I really do. However, something just makes it look elongated, almost too much. I can't pinpoint it, but its either the legs are too long (but they look really good) or the body is too long. Which I think is ultimately the case.
By Jumpyporcupine
Pizzamon11 wrote:I like it, but I miss it's smile, he kinda looks depressed.

I guessed on that texture it wasn't accurate at all. The new one is actually pretty close to exact.
JOIN THE TEAM