Is it Machoke approval time?

100%
N/A
By Edeodin
Ledia wrote:Wow! That looks fantastic! Can't wait to shower my love and approval through a poll... which, by the way, I think it's ready for. An approval poll that is. Too bad Pixemon still doesn't have an approved machop or ANY machamp... Hopefully your model will inspire some! (OR OMG IT WOULD BE SO COOOL IF YOU MADE THE WHOLE LINE but that's alot of work and I totally understand if you don't have the time/motivation/drive)

Thank you! Oh and believe me, the motivation and drive is all there XD. The past two weeks have just been ridiculously hectic so time isn't agreeing with me. But if they still need to be done when I get free time I might just do that.

By Skibb
Edeodin wrote:
Ledia wrote:Wow! That looks fantastic! Can't wait to shower my love and approval through a poll... which, by the way, I think it's ready for. An approval poll that is. Too bad Pixemon still doesn't have an approved machop or ANY machamp... Hopefully your model will inspire some! (OR OMG IT WOULD BE SO COOOL IF YOU MADE THE WHOLE LINE but that's alot of work and I totally understand if you don't have the time/motivation/drive)

Thank you! Oh and believe me, the motivation and drive is all there XD. The past two weeks have just been ridiculously hectic so time isn't agreeing with me. But if they still need to be done when I get free time I might just do that.

That would be so awesome. I so want to use Machamp in my team! Primeape isn't the same :(
By Sundial_MC
#19276 This, all with the amazing shading, is absolutely perfect I'd say.
You really should make an approval poll. Right now.
By KuryoZT
#19284 What are you guys saying, putting up a poll, seriously?
Forget the poll, go directly to approval! You'd have enough vote anyway
By ilovepokemon
KuryoZT wrote:What are you guys saying, putting up a poll, seriously?

agreed, lol
By SPG
ilovepokemon wrote:

agreed, lol

disagree, the side of the head looks like it has dog ears (dont ask why, its just the firs thing that comes in my head) so please smooth the sides of his head, it just looks werid to look at
By Edeodin
SPG wrote:
ilovepokemon wrote:

agreed, lol

disagree, the side of the head looks like it has dog ears (dont ask why, its just the firs thing that comes in my head) so please smooth the sides of his head, it just looks werid to look at

Now I can't unsee the dog ears. Alrighty I'll smooth that out. Anything else while I'm at it?
By Tom_X
#19412 I'm a little bit bothered by the line in the chest... couldn't they be just 1 piece? If not, it's ok, it's a reall ytiny deal
By Hypnose
#19939 Edit: Ignore the criticism.. I'm not sure why but I didn't see the updated spoiler. How embarrassing... :oops:

Looks really good I love it~, Only criticism I can thing of would to be fixing the crooked blocks if they even crooked. Its hard to tell with the angels you chose. I'd liked to see your model in game.
By Xwaffle
#20040 Try making the gap between the uhm boobs smaller so perhaps rotate a small bit and then move them towards each other even just about .1 or .2 may make it look better.
JOIN THE TEAM