By Sundial_MC
kungfumidget wrote:A whole new model has been given to me, thanks to Omerta, I will most likely be using this model because of how complete it is :D.

Can't wait till this is finished and done and all that... and to throw this at someone's face.

A bunch of things to change:

1- The arms, are a bit too thin after the elbow. It doesn't go like that, it's the same thickness all along.
2- The elbows has "epaulets" on them, don't forget these :3
3- The legs look a bit derpy and out of place, make them closer to each other!

By KuryoZT
Sundial_MC wrote:
kungfumidget wrote:A whole new model has been given to me, thanks to Omerta, I will most likely be using this model because of how complete it is :D.

Can't wait till this is finished and done and all that... and to throw this at someone's face.

A bunch of things to change:

1- The arms, are a bit too thin after the elbow. It doesn't go like that, it's the same thickness all along.
2- The elbows has "epaulets" on them, don't forget these :3
3- The legs look a bit derpy and out of place, make them closer to each other!

You forgot the tail, doens't it look strange?
And most important, but I'm not worried, he hasn't been forgotten, just on hold, of course it's the baby, which I know will come later.
Well, to fix what he said, good luck, let's finish gen1
By karrybird
#19340 the head looks great, but the body and the arms, not so much.
the arms i think should be beefed out more, they seem a bit scrawny here. though by the looks of it, they aren't done, so i guess it's ok so far.
the body is also way to straight and even.the stomach should be much wider than the chest. more conical in shape than cylindrical if you get what i mean.
By Sundial_MC
kungfumidget wrote:I am deciding to use my model because it was the right fatness, but im taking all the inspiration and techniques form Omertas one

I can't wait till the next update!
Good luck on that.
JOIN THE TEAM