Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Mynoris
#192895 I'm having a problem with my launcher, and it says to not report bugs here, but use the support system. But I can't seem to find a way to search through the support to find if anyone has had the issue before me, since it comes up blank. Can someone help me out here?

By Some Body
#192897 tracker.php?p=4
There is a search feature in the support tracker, and you can also just browse the list to see if anyone else has your issue. If you don't find anything, post a new ticket.
By Mynoris
#192899 No matter what I post in the support search, it comes up with nothing. Have they recently been wiped or something?
By Some Body
#192901 No, the search is just more restricted than the search engines like Google that you are likely more used to.
JOIN THE TEAM