Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Hypnose
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
Hypnose wrote:Mine are Mew, Hypno, Venusaur, and all of the Eeveelutions

Hypno is not in the mod :P lol

Oh, that's right.. I got caught up in my drowzee that I caught today and looking at the aprooved Hypno I kinda forgot... Sorry :oops:

By Sundial_MC
Hypnose wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
Hypnose wrote:Mine are Mew, Hypno, Venusaur, and all of the Eeveelutions

Hypno is not in the mod :P lol

Oh, that's right.. I got caught up in my drowzee that I caught today and looking at the aprooved Hypno I kinda forgot... Sorry :oops:

Dat's mah Hypno you got there.

My favourite is Kabutops, it just looks, so... elegant to me, and of course, Espeon! I CAN'T RESIST ITS FACE BEAMS OF CUTENESS POURING OUT OF THAT THING IT'S DROWNING ME IN WATER OF CUTENESS
By Hypnose
Sundial_MC wrote:
Dat's mah Hypno you got there.

My favourite is Kabutops, it just looks, so... elegant to me, and of course, Espeon! I CAN'T RESIST ITS FACE BEAMS OF CUTENESS POURING OUT OF THAT THING IT'S DROWNING ME IN WATER OF CUTENESS

It looks so awesome!~ You did an amazing job. :mrgreen:
I really like Espeon as well. I'm not sure why, but I'm very partial to Psychic and Grass types.
By Darkest Zekrom
#21445 I Would have to say.... Mew, Charizard, and Archeops. Mew is just Plain Beautiful with its Animated Awesome self... Charizard has always been one of my Favorate Pokemon Ever (Plus the Model is AWESOME), And Archeops has a Lovely (If not epic) Model aswell, Along with its Coloring.
JOIN THE TEAM