Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By kobaloi
#191133 I'm trying to use this command
setblock <x> <y> <z> pixelmon:moltres_shrine 3 replace
to automatically replace the shrines in the server I'm a moderator on, anyone know how I can get this command to stop spawning a used one and make it unused so we can replace them quicker? I need the other two shrines as well if anyone knows, thanks in advance!

By Dysthymic
#191397 The setblock command is a vanilla command. It replaces by coordinates only. You'll need a plugin like WorldEdit via Sponge or Forge mod version to edit amass. However, if you have a large map, it will likely crash the server when using large edits. I recommend MCEdit for this.
Simply replacing the block with a new one is sufficient to make it reusable again. After replacing it and you wish to make them reusable infinitely, you'll need to edit the setting in pixelmon.hcon
JOIN THE TEAM