By Tom_X
#18900 I like it, besides of the tail, it's a really good model
By KuryoZT
#18905 squares and diamond are different, since a square is a rectangular diamond.
/\
\/

this would work (praying it goes as I intend)
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:squares and diamond are different, since a square is a rectangular diamond.
/\
\/

this would work (praying it goes as I intend)

it would look the same (almost anyways) so making it a diamond would solve nothing
By Jack_Attack12
#18992 I love it! the tail is a bit weird. But karry, i dont know why everyones making a fuss about it, its not that bad. :) Good job karry!
By SPG
Jack_Attack12 wrote:I love it! the tail is a bit weird. But karry, i dont know why everyones making a fuss about it, its not that bad. :) Good job karry!

jack, its that bad
By Hypnose
#19032 I agree with SPG, A Hexagon would look much better than a square.
The rest looks amazing by the way.~
By Jumpyporcupine
#19134 I honestly don't mind the tail. If you look at kingdra it's pretty accurate because of how fat his tail is. And look at the karrybird's clefairies! She always does that.
By KuryoZT
#19152 I suggest you look again at artworks, Kingdra's tail is small, thinner than seadra's compared to body size.
look Image

kingdra's tail is more like 1/5th of his body, while seadra's is like 1/3rd, big difference
By Hypnose
#19345 It does look good as a square, I just thought it would look a little better as a hexagon. It'd give it a bit more of a round feel. Lastly, the body looks fine to me. But maybe the tail could be slightly longer? Although it may not look right like that. I don't know..
It does look amazing though.~ In my opinion more than good enough to make it in the game.
JOIN THE TEAM