• Limit the usage of rare blocks such as:
    • Gold
    • Iron
    • Redstone blocks
    • Lapis lazuli
    • Ruby, sapphire, emerald, amethyst, crystal
    • Diamond
  • Don’t overuse wool; looks fluffy!
  • No plagiarism; all work must be all your own.
  • Gyms must be no larger than 30 x 30.
  • Be creative! Use a range of blocks and styles; boring builds don’t get accepted.
By smallerboii
#189732 I've been together with my friend Chaoscreeper27 dungeons built each one and they are very good we come from germany and live there but we still want to see the dungons in the mod. Fals the dungons are not good, we still have many other ideas. Image Image
Here are a link to the dropbox files there are more screens when you are intrest https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jz24fdfkl5pm ... VwWda?dl=0

By SKyTheThunder
#189733 They definitely look interesting, especially the surreal desert one. However they might be too big (at least the mine one looks very large, the desert one might be okay). Structure generation causes more lag the bigger they are...
By smallerboii
#189734 ok a floating iland is that ok, also we two will build more dungeons and more but can they really go into the game them looks nice and how would it go ? We also have the pixelmon spawner set and the pokemon reingemacht and also bosse as well as legendere bosse with a spwanrate of 1%
By SKyTheThunder
#189741 A developer has to decide about that. However they need a world file to be able to test it. Once you provide that they can start to decide. Don't expect an immediate answer however. Testing and discussing it takes time and optional features like these don't have the highest priority in development. Most likely they will ask you to adjust some features (no build is perfect ;) ).
JOIN THE TEAM