10%
12%
4%
2%
12%

By lugiaisbeast101
#18575 Hahaha I can't stop laughing now XD. Nicky came out of know where :lol:
By Jumpyporcupine
#18576 Actually jynx is based of a Japanese makeup style. Jynx was once black but was changed to purple because retards thought jynx was a black women.
By SPG
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Actually jynx is based of a Japanese makeup style. Jynx was once black but was changed to purple because retards thought jynx was a black women.

retarded americans*
By Skibb
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Actually jynx is based of a Japanese makeup style. Jynx was once black but was changed to purple because retards thought jynx was a black women.

We didnt say that jynx is based on Nicki Minaj' style, we just said that she looks like jynx lol
By Sundial_MC
Skibb wrote:

We didnt say that jynx is based on Nicki Minaj' style, we just said that she looks like jynx lol

That.
By KuryoZT
#18659 Heck how could jynx be based on minaj? It was created near 1995, so she was 13 at that time, I'd say it's the opposite, she copied jynx. lol, unrealistic, you say?
By Skibb
KuryoZT wrote:Heck how could jynx be based on minaj? It was created near 1995, so she was 13 at that time, I'd say it's the opposite, she copied jynx. lol, unrealistic, you say?

That.
JOIN THE TEAM