Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SpaceKitkat
#186922 1. I don't see a search function for the forums.. anywhere. Is there one?

2. The discord link says "The instant invite is invalid or has expired."...?halp

3.(And the main question) Is there a way to get Optifine Pixpack working with the 4.3.0 or 5.0.0 beta 9 versions? I'm very ignorant when it comes to anything relating to minecraft and pixelmon's launcher.

By MoeBoy76
#186934 1. the little lightbulb at the top of the page

2. https://discordapp.com/invite/pixelmon is a permanent one, if that doesn't work then you are banned from the Discord

3. you just need to swap the Pixelmon version to get 4.3.0 working with the pack and you would need to start from scratch and get a 1.10.2 version of Optifine
By SpaceKitkat
#186942 Thanks, didn't see that.
That link works, I suppose I'd used the wrong link. (I used the one that says "Connect" in the little discord preview window on the right)

Would you mind explaining a more detailed instruction for doing that? as I said, I'm incredibly ignorant when it comes to Minecraft and Pixelmon, I've only had them both for a couple days.
JOIN THE TEAM