Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By HHs
#186541 I recently made a pixelmon server but i need to ask one thing, how would i make my server only gen one and edit other things aswell (changing the amount of pokemon that spawn) Also this is a hosted server not one run at home on my desktop if that helps.

By HHs
#186544 that doesn't help because it tells you nothing about how to edit that config on a server, the config file i have in my folders on the control panel only has two files (forge.cfg, forgeChunkLoading.cfg)
By Rvolution
#186547 Go to the "config" folder and then searches the "pixelmon.hocon" file. There you can edit the configuration mod.

I recommend using FTP Filezilla to view your files and edit them.
By HHs
#186548 The config file has to do with forge but nothing to do with the mod so i cannot find it ill send you a screenshot sometime
By Some Body
#186549 The config is only generated after the server has been run with Pixelmon installed.
By Rvolution
#186550 Have you started the server with the mod? Once you have started the server should generate files in their respective folders.

Are you using a server with Sponge?
By HHs
#186554 I figured it out but now i have another issue, no pokemon are spawning into the world
By HHs
#186556 just enabled it and restarted the server, still not spawning any pokemon (all generations disabled except gen1)
JOIN THE TEAM