Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By BenGBoo
#186420 Hey guys! I'm rather new to Pixelmon and I've been here for a help a few times now, and the problem is that I can't get any Pixelmon to spawn in any of the BoP biomes. I've looked around the forums and other online sources and I can't seem to find anything. Does anyone know why pokemon aren't spawning in BoP biomes?

How would I go about fixing this issue? Is this an issue with server? 4.3 beta 5?

One quick question as well if you'd know the answer: The /ivs and /wt commands won't work. I can type just /ivs or /wt and it give me a tip on how to complete it, but when I type /ivs and a number or /wt and a number it says an unexpected error has occured. Is there something I need to do to make these commands work on a server?

By MoeBoy76
#186436 So far nobody (including myself) has taken the time to update SoPs list of mappings, so many Pixelmon spawn in the wrong biome and the rest don't spawn at all

Other than the above, the current side-mod downloads are not updated to work with the latest betas yet but they will be put up soon
JOIN THE TEAM