By lugiaisbeast101
#17649 This model appeals to me, however, if you want it to loo as close as the real hing as possible, I would suggest you doing a few things. Tge head, use a gren block instead of a brown block then texture over the green part to make that brown part. lol, if you see the picture of tortwig, then you'll know what I mean. Mak the horn 1 thick block instead of two. Also, use the others advice and round it more when you can. I really like tgat trurtwig, I somehow......feel....attached to it.

By Jumpyporcupine
#18573 Terrific start! But on your next model make it much larger to show more detail. By that I mean easier to round.
By ApocolypticMew
#25846 I like this model i think those criticising it are just being harsh, people being mean about isn't going to help it'll just put him down please don't
By sargeantsimon
#26860 You might try adding just the barest hint of noise to the shell. I think that would improve it, but it might not.
By Hypnose
ApocolypticMew wrote:I like this model i think those criticising it are just being harsh, people being mean about isn't going to help it'll just put him down please don't

I'm sorry but I believe you may have the wrong idea. No one here is being harsh(well not too harsh anyhow). All that has been done here is people have given constructive criticism to help the modeler to improve for the future. This is the reason modelers post here. We're all doing our parts to pull each other forward. :)
ByTurtwiglover
#57059 I LOVE THIS MODEL BUT -.- the shell is not right
By silversword
#58695 craftminion you realize that in the next update they won't have fourth gen starters maybe second gen though
By Blaze150
#58779 I think what he means about next updates is the next update he posts about his model
But really this great
JOIN THE TEAM