Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ilovepokemon
#18528 mine was a shiny miltank on Starscream1333's server (hamachi), but i dont have it anymore because of the update :(

By Hypnose
#18989 After installing Pixelmon, I had only been playing for about fifteen minutes or so and I happen across a shiny Golbat! Although I had yet to get the materials to make pokeballs.. :( Sense then I haven't seen any more. I hope my next one is a Drowzee or maybe even a Mew!~
By Tom_X
Hypnose wrote:After installing Pixelmon, I had only been playing for about fifteen minutes or so and I happen across a shiny Golbat! Although I had yet to get the materials to make pokeballs.. :( Sense then I haven't seen any more. I hope my next one is a Drowzee or maybe even a Mew!~

Maybe your hopes are too high?
By Hypnose
Tom_X wrote:
Hypnose wrote:After installing Pixelmon, I had only been playing for about fifteen minutes or so and I happen across a shiny Golbat! Although I had yet to get the materials to make pokeballs.. :( Sense then I haven't seen any more. I hope my next one is a Drowzee or maybe even a Mew!~

Maybe your hopes are too high?

To be honest I don't expect to find any more at all. That way I'm not disappointed. I'd just like to find a Shiny Drowzee. :) I know Mew is already rare enough haha.
By masterml22
#20643 Mine was a shiny Trapinch, I found it on a server and my friend thought it was a girl because of the color difference so I said can I see it and then I caught it and now it is my fav pokemon ever! :)
JOIN THE TEAM