Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KotD94
#185054 Just wondering, will Shadow Pokemon ever going to be added? It could be a nice addition how be able to face them (and catch/snag them).

By MoeBoy76
#185124 Yes, features from the Gamecube games will be added to a side-mod at some point in the future
By nightforest
#185203 Ah awesome, I was just about to wonder or perhaps even suggest something like that if it hasnt been already owo. Does that include a system to steal Pokemon from randomly spawned NPC trainers? (npcs that have not been spawned with npc editor wand, unless checked a box for it) I mean it would be cool to be able to be either a hero and just steal shadow pokemon or a villain and steal all of them XD. Additionally since in Pixelmon there probably wont be that girl that can identify shadow Pokemon, I guess there will be some kind of holy goggles or something like this that while wearing it, all shadow Pokemon will have a dark aura around them? And yeah of course the important thing, to open the hearts of shadow Pokemon to free them again as well ^^.
JOIN THE TEAM