By Scrotty
#185166 Just wanted to quickly express my concerns of this user. I believe their submissions are edited ripped models. This all started after I followed them on Sketchfab awhile back then one day I log in and see they uploaded 8 models in that past week, 6 of which were the day before I logged in and began questioning them on their last upload of a Machamp. I've yet to be convinced the models are anything but edited rips despite the discussion.

The theory I have right now is they may have the ability to rip the models themselves as this Kabuto and Kabutops model can't even be found anywhere. Doubt as usual will always exist.
By xanderindalzone
#185187 1. KillerKicker doesnt rip the models cus i know him.
2.He's a modeler and animator(he hasnt claimed his rank on the forum yet, but he's in the skype modeling chat) so why would he rip models when he could do them himself.
3.Your sketchfab theory is quite stupid, cus uploading 6 models in a day or in a week doesnt mean he makes and uploads models 1 by 1, he could have made all 6 models and then uploaded them all together the same day.

And with all this my defense concludes XD
By Scrotty
elxanderOMG wrote:1. KillerKicker doesnt rip the models cus i know him.
2.He's a modeler and animator(he hasnt claimed his rank on the forum yet, but he's in the skype modeling chat) so why would he rip models when he could do them himself.
3.Your sketchfab theory is quite stupid, cus uploading 6 models in a day or in a week doesnt mean he makes and uploads models 1 by 1, he could have made all 6 models and then uploaded them all together the same day.

And with all this my defense concludes XD

1. Welp, I guess that settles that then! Everyone! ElxanderOMG knows them so they don't rip models! :|

2. Not sure how to respond to this, are you saying that because he joins the skype modeling chat that proves he's a legit modeler? If you're saying he provided screens or something like that on modeling progress I think I'd pretty much be sold.

3. Yes, he said he made the models in a month then textured them and uploaded them all at once. That didn't make much sense to me like why start a new model when you haven't finished the one you're working on, so it's justifiably questionable. That's just me though, I'd finish the model then upload it to share with the world. But that's why I say doubt exists, it's possible. Oh, and also the design of his models.

Apologies for the 1. reply, but you called my thoughts on questionable activity stupid so I felt like pointing out the ludicrous and naive belief that just because you know someone it means that they never do anything wrong.

That defense was unsatisfactory imo, but I'm still open to your second point.
By xanderindalzone
#185202 ok sorry if i overreacted, its just that he told me you were saying the same thing all over again and i thought you were one of those jealous kids always complaining about everything XD, again sorry about the overreaction....

killerkicker is a modeler and animator, dont know how long but he's a friend of mine, he sometimes sends me stuff that he models and animates...

Being in the modeling chat doesnt mean that you have to have rank here in the forum, you have to claim your rank if you feel you deserve it, i didnt claim mine(although i was in the modeling chat) until my first animations got ingame(treecko and mudkip line)
By killerkicker
#185270 1-Thank you xander XD.

2-I don't like to upload my models until i finish the line(first i model the line and then i do textures) and i don't upload them until i think they are ready.

3-I think all my models are very similar, if you compare my machoke with my machamp, you'll see that i re-used machoke's mesh(the body, arms,the hands and legs) to make machamp and if you see my geodude model you'll see that i used his hands in machoke

First i started making geodude and then(when i finished the line) i started machop and machoke and i used geodude's hands in machoke(as i already have told) ,after that i started with machamp (re-using machoke mesh) and finally i started texturing machop line.
When i uploaded geodude line i was making final details to machamp texture(and i upload them hours later).
I finished geodude line long before machoke but i didn't upload them when i finished because they weren't ready for me. That's why i uploaded them the same day.

Here you can see when i started geodude and machoke.

https://gyazo.com/9ace2b30378e280a78f44c988acb105f

Ps: If i upload 6 models or more in a day that not means i made them this day
By Scrotty
#185314 Ahh that's a more solid defense, you reused parts of past models which is evident in the uploads. Alright I think that story's more believable now, so I apologize for my accusation.
By xanderindalzone
#185340 :3 nice :3
JOIN THE TEAM