By SPG
Jumpyporcupine wrote:It's good, but skibbs onix is already approved and he spent a lot of time on it. I doubt anything could beat it.

lol, are you serious? there are so many things that can be improved on it

By Skibb
SPG wrote:
Jumpyporcupine wrote:It's good, but skibbs onix is already approved and he spent a lot of time on it. I doubt anything could beat it.

Why don't you list them then, so that I can improve those "many things that are wrong with it"?
By SPG
Skibb wrote:
SPG wrote:

Why don't you list them then, so that I can improve those "many things that are wrong with it"?

little things that arent worth mentioning, or techne is too limited for you to care to do it, plus, i still cant figure out what is wrong with the head
By Skibb
#18440 [/quote]lol, are you serious? there are so many things that can be improved on it[/quote]

Why don't you list them then, so that I can improve those "many things that are wrong with it"?[/quote]
little things that arent worth mentioning, or techne is too limited for you to care to do it, plus, i still cant figure out what is wrong with the head[/quote]

In my opinion, there's something wrong with the head when you look at it from the front. But it's perfect when you look at the head from the side. I can't figure that out either.
By Burgy

Thanks for the encouragement,
I actually wasnt going ot finish it anyways because we cant get 3D Models into Minecraft /w animation
So it doesn't matter,
But i may just finish it and use it for animation or some shit.
By Jumpyporcupine
Burgy wrote:

I actually wasnt going ot finish it anyways because we cant get 3D Models into Minecraft /w animation
So it doesn't matter,

I recommend the 3d pokedex app that you get for your itouch. You can see every angle of any pokemon in 3d!
By zero_breaker
Jumpyporcupine wrote:I recommend the 3d pokedex app that you get for your itouch. You can see every angle of any pokemon in 3d!

Shame that I don't have anything which is by Apple, the app could have been helpful for modeling...
By SPG
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
Burgy wrote:

So it doesn't matter,

I recommend the 3d pokedex app that you get for your itouch. You can see every angle of any pokemon in 3d!

lol, no one uses apple products
By KuryoZT
Jack_Attack12 wrote:
SPG wrote:lol, no one uses apple products

Your wrong, lots of people do.

I agree, I see way too much Iphone, Ipad, Mcbook when I go out, no matter where I go, they're everywhere. The only apple product I have is my good old Itouch, 2nd generation. It served me well, and is still kicking 4 years later. So I never understood those that changed from a generation to the next, if their product didn't stop working, I don't even take good care of mine, it still is fine
JOIN THE TEAM