By Jack_Attack12
#9142 I think you should do the texture for the egg for every pokemon in game... Make all pokemon egg a texture

By GdsygsGamer
#10577 10 years later... im finally done!
*Sees 5000 more pokemon eggs*
RAGEQUIT
By Ewcongogamer
#15526 Is this still being worked on? Also would the mechanics be put in for breeding if this got finished?
By Sundial_MC
#18361 I sorta have an idea for this, I don't know about others.

You know how different colours represent different types of pokemon? For example, dark is brownish blackish you know colour and psychic is pink.

For the eggs, there's the main colour and the dots/pattern colour, so for the first type of the pokemon, the main colour would be the colour corresponding to the first type, and the dots colour to its secondary type.

For example, let's take solrock.
It's a rock/psychic type, so its egg's main colour would be brown, and its secondary dot/pattern colour would be pink.

And also, are you still working on this?
By Lookymon
Sundial_MC wrote:I sorta have an idea for this, I don't know about others.

You know how different colours represent different types of pokemon? For example, dark is brownish blackish you know colour and psychic is pink.

For the eggs, there's the main colour and the dots/pattern colour, so for the first type of the pokemon, the main colour would be the colour corresponding to the first type, and the dots colour to its secondary type.

It's a rock/psychic type, so its egg's main colour would be brown, and its secondary dot/pattern colour would be pink.

That's actually brilliant. I'd love to see this get implemented with eggs/breeding.
By KuryoZT

My gosh, you're thinking like me, but even deeper. I was thinking of using colors to separate between pokemons, but that, that is way better than what I had in mind. If it could be implemented, and I think it'd be easy not sure though, it'd look really good
By Skibb

Awesome idea. I support this 100%
By Polifroeg
#20745 Since pokemon have evolutions(obviously) the number would be pretty low and ones for types sounds good aswell i guess 2 type ones could be a mixture
if u dont want to do it at all you should add the green spots
By Vikerus
#20754 Why not make it in 3dmax?

It's a static object. Might as well make it nice.
JOIN THE TEAM