Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%

By calltopower1
#18461 In-Game Name: calltopower1
Preferred Nickname:Call
How long you have played MineCraft: about 2 years (give or take)
How long you have played Pixelmon: about 1 year
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: npcs
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: safari zone
Ideas you would like to suggest:
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 5
By Pokemans
#18538 I wont be building for awhile, I got into a bit of a quarrel with someone else who knew the password to the account. By the way, I'm trung6o6.
By Terramort
calltopower1 wrote:In-Game Name: calltopower1
Preferred Nickname:Call
How long you have played MineCraft: about 2 years (give or take)
How long you have played Pixelmon: about 1 year
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: npcs
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: safari zone
Ideas you would like to suggest:
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 5

Happy birthday! Accepted!
By Toflusion24554
#18759 In-Game Name: Tofu24554
Preferred Nickname:tofu
How long you have played MineCraft:2 years
How long you have played Pixelmon:8 months
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like:The apricorn rarity
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like:not really anything
Ideas you would like to suggest:I like the adventure mode but i think you should make another world for people to do survival pixelmon.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike):Well i have to say like 6
By GrayArbalest
#19538 In-Game Name: grayarbalest
Preferred Nickname:Gray
How long you have played MineCraft:for about 2 years (since 2011)
How long you have played Pixelmon:(started just recently but played pokemon all my life)
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like:Love the view of what is done so far. How the elite four and such will be chosen is a great idea as well. Really everything seems to be a great idea on paper.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like:Didn't read to much but will.
Ideas you would like to suggest:Hmm so far nothing particular comes to mind. What though would happen if the gym leaders are not on? Will there be back ups? when the server has a lot of people on I'm sure the gym leaders will be busy. I just hope there's a lot of nice landmarks along paths less traveled or such (things that take you away from the main road) like special caves, towers, secret towns etc.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): hm 7-8 I generally like my builds to be different.

Required on applications for a Builder:
Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!)sadly not atm :cry: My comp changed recently and I lost some of my screen shots. A friend and I usually play together and I was always the main builder. Doing connected dome homes (almost like a space station), carving a pretty big house out of underground stone, towers, treehouse etc. Though I prefer smaller builds, I love building in general.
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): hmm 1-3 with the occasional 5 I guess. I prefer smaller builds, but now and then I'm willing to take on a bigger one.
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle): 6 for most cases. Though if I really need to (probably only for a small build) and love the structure I'll try my best to go all out.
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: Ruins, shrine like buildings, entrance to caves. Something that blends with the landscape yet is nice to run upon.
JOIN THE TEAM