Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By reapermage
#18113 Hello People!

I wasn't sure where to post this, as this is my first visit to your fine forums, so pre-apology if it's in the wrong place :X.

I just downloaded this fine mod but I'm having a problem with some craftable items. A few of them don't work for me, like the PC, Healing Table, pokeball discs, and potions to name a few.

I'm new to modding minecraft, so I'm sure this is a fault of my own, but the rest of the game works fine and looks beautiful. I was hoping I could get some help fixing this problem as I'm really looking forward to experiencing the full game!

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer :D

By SPG
#18114 what items are you using for the pc and other such items (in the correct order you have been doing also)
By reapermage
#18115 Yea I've been following the wiki for help on crafting to make sure I was using the right materials in the right order. I think I probably installed something wrong
By SPG
#18117 what wiki where you using, because you could be using the wrong one.... and that also didnt tell me anything to help you btw lol
By SPG
#18124 ya....................... dont use this wiki, its outdated, use the one on the website http://wiki.pixelmonmod.com/index.php?title=Recipes these are correct
JOIN THE TEAM