-updated to Sketchfab

[08/10/2016]
- vertex reduction on brass, inner hair, hands, lips, and body

[08/14/2016]
-removed inner faces of hair and body, reduced vertices on fingers

Jynx by PrufDesigner on Sketchfab

By bvanseghi
#179839 Hmm, alright lets look at this.

The hair is too short compared to the original jynx, and her breast plate is more fused together in the middle.

Apparaently, her hair is suppose to hide all but the white on her arm. The shoulder pads, I'm no sure where you saw those. Mind providing your reference image?

Here's mine:

EDIT: Whoops! Forgot a rating! 8/10.
By PrufDesigner
#179917 you are on everything, this is just a beta jynx lol <-<

as referense I used these controversial Jynxs c:

and this other one aswell

but that you were right about her hair, I made it too short now that u mention it :0
By bvanseghi
#180239 Haha I know I can be a bit blunt from time to time. But the more feedback the better, no?

Anyways, I am away from my desk right now, I will review your model when I get home Sunday Night (5pm EST).

Good fix up, 9/10.

Once the form is correct, there will be a bit more to do for the Jynx however, such as finding and removing unnessary polys. But that should be very last.
By SKyTheThunder
#181593 Looking good.
I'm not too sure about her "bra" though. In all the images it looks more like a single piece (shaped appropriately), not the two piece design you're using. Might be worth working on.
And one other (very minor) nitpick: She's a tiny bit crosseyed and looking up a bit. If you could make her look straight forward that would be nice. ;)

Other than that this looks pretty much final for me.
By bvanseghi
#181652 Agreed, bra needs to be fused more at the center.

The eyes appearing cross-eyed and not looking forward could be due to the angle at which the model is being viewed. Would need a sketchfab to confirm, however.
By PrufDesigner
SKy2008 wrote:Looking good.
I'm not too sure about her "bra" though. In all the images it looks more like a single piece (shaped appropriately), not the two piece design you're using. Might be worth working on.
And one other (very minor) nitpick: She's a tiny bit crosseyed and looking up a bit. If you could make her look straight forward that would be nice. ;)

Other than that this looks pretty much final for me.

all cool, gonna fix it as soon as posible :3
By MrMasochism
#182149 Looking pretty nice, however you really need to merge your separate meshes together there, there are a lot of hidden vertices which are pushing your poly count up significantly
By PrufDesigner
MrMasochism wrote:Looking pretty nice, however you really need to merge your separate meshes together there, there are a lot of hidden vertices which are pushing your poly count up significantly

I've optimized Jynx now, although, i did not combined many objects but her head to her body only, doing any more merges to other objects wont make any changes to these vertices.
JOIN THE TEAM