Should I post it for approval?

59%
10%
12%
4%
2%
12%
By SPG
#17972 you should make it black how it is supposed to be, who cares if it could possibley be racist from that one episode, because who cares

By Xwaffle
SPG wrote:you should make it black how it is supposed to be, who cares if it could possibley be racist from that one episode, because who cares

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
By Windjoe
#18029 Jynx is awesome you guys are crazy, jk .The model looks great so far, I never really liked Jynx at all,
I hated it really, but your model looks awesome. +1
By Sundial_MC
SPG wrote:you should make it black how it is supposed to be, who cares if it could possibley be racist from that one episode, because who cares

I'll just make two versions, with the black colour and current colour. I personally believe it has nothing to do with racism.
By SPG
Sundial_MC wrote:

I'll just make two versions, with the black colour and current colour. I personally believe it has nothing to do with racism.

your personal opinion would be wrong, jynx's skin color was changed because when it was triyng to mack out with brock it was viewed as racist because jynx has big lips, so to avoid this, nintendo made game freak change the skin color to purple
By Sundial_MC
SPG wrote:
Sundial_MC wrote:

your personal opinion would be wrong, jynx's skin color was changed because when it was triyng to mack out with brock it was viewed as racist because jynx has big lips, so to avoid this, nintendo made game freak change the skin color to purple

* I meant that Game Freak didn't mean to be racist *
By SPG
Sundial_MC wrote:
* I meant that Game Freak didn't mean to be racist *

ah, well, im sure they didnt, nintendo would get up on them if it was on purpose, north america was the only place that had a problem with it, damn us stupid americans i feel ashamed living here sometimes, morons, morons everywhere
JOIN THE TEAM