By Jack_Attack12
#17797 I love these! There great and i wouldnt mind listening to that in game. I like them alot better than the some of the ones we have now.

By Windjoe
#17802 I sorta agree with Jack, these sound much better with pokemon [in my opinion] I think these would be cool to
listen to ingame.
By DutchKroket
#17803 They will be availble for download soon! I am working together with someone to make something epic =D, they won't be in the real resources pack, since MrM doesn't like videogame music =S
By DutchKroket
#18159 update: new one, ss anne!
By DutchKroket
#18630 Update with 2 mystery dungeon songs!
By RecklessMetal
#20809 My problem with these, is in pokemon they would sound So awesome, but I dont want to lose the whole minecraft feel completely.... lol is there any way you can think of to make it a tad bit more mining friendly xD (inecraft friendly really) There has to be a good middle ground xD

BUT, as a musician myself, these do sound absolutely fabulous

Edit: Both PMD ones could go in as they are.... They work perfect with minecraft
By karrybird
#20882 oh my god, i'm glad you took my advice. those mystery dungeon remixes you have there are absolutely perfect! they go with minecraft so well, they're calming, very pleasant to the ears, and are beautiful! i can't wait to hear more pmd remixes from you and would be very happy to add them to my pack!
By DutchKroket
karrybird wrote:oh my god, i'm glad you took my advice. those mystery dungeon remixes you have there are absolutely perfect! they go with minecraft so well, they're calming, very pleasant to the ears, and are beautiful! i can't wait to hear more pmd remixes from you and would be very happy to add them to my pack!

I have two of them completely ready, I'll send them to you when you are online on skype.
By Waterboyr
#33426 Quick question, can we actually put these into minecraft?
JOIN THE TEAM