what map will you play?

52%
24%
10%
14%
By cowiejr
#15672 So since i have canceled my other map for the foreseeable future i figured i would take my mistakes i made on that map and make another map without making those mistakes. the resulting map(s) are titled Pixelmon: Blaze Pixelmon: Frost and Pixelmon: Jolt.

All three have the same story and map similarly to what you get with most Pokemon games, however i sought to make the maps a bit more diverse so certain areas are only accessible on one map. I have also rearranged certain areas so that the maps are a bit more diverse.

Of course certain Pokemon will be map exclusives, such as electabuzz to jolt , jinx to frost and magmar to blaze. others will be universal such as mew and rattata. Pokemon do not spawn naturally thanks to my good friends biomes, i am about 1% done with setting up the command blocks for spawning Pokemon.

The map however is almost complete, aside from the version specific arrangements.

full progress report

Spoiler:
kindle town - 100%

route 1 - 90%

Rook City - 100%

pokemansion - 0% (will be at a different place on each map)
legends bridge - 0% (will be at a different place on each map)
cave of mystery - 0% (will be at a different place on each map)
route 2 - 100%

aqua city - 100%

route 3 - 100%
Powerplant - 100%

Dark City - 100%

route 6 - 100%

ember city - 100%

mt Blaze - 100%
route 4 -100%

battle tower - 100%
crystal fields - 100%

flora town - 100%

bugbyte forest - 100%

Inlacia city - 100%

route 5 - 100%

Bishops rock - 100%

Pokemon league - 100%

victoire road - 100%

the map will be released once the three legendary birds are released as all three will include a means of catching one of them and they will be main feature of the map.

story
no spoilers version

You have grown up in kindle town and your brother has been the regions champion for the last three years, he has given you a challenge, you need to get all of the guy badges and defeat the elite four, then find him atop the battle tower.

spoiler version
Spoiler:
you will have to wait till the map is released before i tell the full story

By PoweredDragon
#17806 Wow cowiejr. Pretty awesome. Is texturepack working on 1.5? Pls give new download, cause latest doesn't work. Do u wanna make 3 regions here? :P If yest just say. I'll help u! I know, u saw my town but i think it'll be better if u can show me how can i build :D
By cowiejr
PoweredDragon wrote:Wow cowiejr. Pretty awesome. Is texturepack working on 1.5? Pls give new download, cause latest doesn't work. Do u wanna make 3 regions here? :P If yest just say. I'll help u! I know, u saw my town but i think it'll be better if u can show me how can i build :D

saddly there is no means of me hosing a server and getting help with anything, I may get some help on my next endevour, as for the texture pack

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jhducwu0na52z ... 203.14.rar

this is the 1.5 version
By PoweredDragon
cowiejr wrote:
PoweredDragon wrote:Wow cowiejr. Pretty awesome. Is texturepack working on 1.5? Pls give new download, cause latest doesn't work. Do u wanna make 3 regions here? :P If yest just say. I'll help u! I know, u saw my town but i think it'll be better if u can show me how can i build :D

saddly there is no means of me hosing a server and getting help with anything, I may get some help on my next endevour, as for the texture pack

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jhducwu0na52z ... 203.14.rar

this is the 1.5 version

:/ Thanks for texture pack. It's truly sad, i can't help u :/
By cowiejr
#25834 map will be ready and released in about a weeks time, it took me far too long to notice i was missing a gym so that set me back a bit, anyway background music and quests are currently being set up once rfh releases his mods they will be used to set up the spawning and all will be good, i have run out of ideas for side quests can someone help me out, i need ideas, once the map is out i will do a bugfix release and then i will be done with it, i will keep it up to date with pixelmon but i wont go past gen 1 spawning
JOIN THE TEAM