Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By UchihaNoRiku
#172864 I'm not sure, but is there a / command to alter the pokemon in your party? It always bugs me I never get the starter I want the way I want it and its tiresome deleteing and remaking the save file over and over at the beginning just to get the right pokemon status.

By SnowBlitzz
#172870 You're not really enjoying the game if you're making your starter pokemon OP, just an opinion XD I think you already stressed yourself remaking the save file until you found this
By UchihaNoRiku
#172874 Noooo no no. I don't make them OP. See, the only things I look for in a starter is their gender, size, an I prefer them to be shiny cause my character is based around my roleplay character. So I play my team to fit the team.

1 Shiny Charizard, 1 Shiny Arcanine, 1 Vulpix, 1 Eevee(to become Umbreon), and 1 Houndour. Thats the basic team I always try and get her outside ones I also find thats Dark and Fire based. But I have SUPER bad luck with my starter most times, and always get small Charmanders, and no shinies. -chuckle-
By UchihaNoRiku
#172875 If you want my total honesty... when it comes to breeding or searching for good natures... I don't even know what to look for. I don't even know what EVs should be best used for certain pokemon. I have to look it up or ask my friends... I'm ashamed at that but then... I only recently got into competitive style training. And even then I don't even really still go by the typical competitive basics, like certain moves and items I refuse to use.
By SnowBlitzz
#172895 Yeah I used to keep restarting my game on the pokemon games like omega ruby, trying to get the perfect mudkip but then i realized it's irrelevant XD takes away the fun and just gives me frustration every time i reset
By UchihaNoRiku
#173402 I can understand it taking away the fun in the game system version. Thats why with this I'm glad I have this. XD!! To each their own ya'know? A buddy of mine is a lot worse. Hes supper competitive. He'll breed and breed and breed and breed for the perfect pokemon. I don't knock anyone by how they choose to play though~. Everyone has fun in different ways~.
JOIN THE TEAM