By SeductiveSmoke
Nickthelegend wrote:
SeductiveSmoke wrote:I like the new charizard compared to the current one that is in game. The major thing I got from the current one was that it looks... well, derpy. It is good, but it could be better.

How are the wings coming along?

wings are done just finishing the chest texture now.
Spoiler:

Good stuff. It all looks like it is coming along greatly! Are you gonna do the spines for the wings? (It looks pretty difficult, I'm not sure how one would tackle that.)

By Nickthelegend
SeductiveSmoke wrote:
Nickthelegend wrote:
SeductiveSmoke wrote:I like the new charizard compared to the current one that is in game. The major thing I got from the current one was that it looks... well, derpy. It is good, but it could be better.

How are the wings coming along?

wings are done just finishing the chest texture now.
Spoiler:

Good stuff. It all looks like it is coming along greatly! Are you gonna do the spines for the wings? (It looks pretty difficult, I'm not sure how one would tackle that.)

I will be doing a darkened part of the wing to simulate the rib.
By Ledia
#16931 Hey Nick! Love the Charizard and congratulations on doing so well in the poll, can't wait to see it in game! I was wondering if you ever plan on revisiting your nido's or if you've moved on to something else. I'm looking for pokemon not yet in game and am trying to find all of the ones currently being worked on or that have been approved for coding. Thanks so much for your contribution on the mod, you're a huge asset!
By SPG
Nickthelegend wrote:finish them guys lets kill this first gen

did you upload the charizard to dropbox yet?
By Vikerus
#17216 I have to say. I really like the charizard in game. It just has that look. Reminds me exactly of the charizard Ash ends up training. I think it should stay the way it is. The character the current one has in its face is just to great.
By Ledia
Nickthelegend wrote:finish them guys lets kill this first gen

I'm just a little confused... you want someone else to finish them, as in your done with them? Is that what you're saying?
JOIN THE TEAM