By Agentluna
NekuShikazu wrote:
PoweredDragon wrote:Osborne pls login and tell him that he must get on his platinumcrafttopic on forum

We've all discussed what happened with Pel. And we all came to the agreement of you complaining.

what happened to Pel?
By PoweredDragon
#16762 IDK where is pel. He was on server yesterday. but i know that his moderators(especially 4 players) want to troll his server only. I made shops, repair bug, give a lot of idea, but they're trollin server only like steal drops from NPC drops exchange, or changing coins from NPC value exchange...
By PoweredDragon
#16876 Don't recommend server. They have moderators, who are stupid. Like NekuShikazu, Tgovani, Tofu, and rl don't recommend server. I made a lot of things for server, and what i had for that? 3 time ban, kick from staff, Unban, and blow up for complain. U CANT NEVER COMPLAIN CAUSE YOU WILL BE BLOWN UP!!!!
By NekuShikazu
PoweredDragon wrote:Don't recommend server. They have moderators, who are stupid. Like NekuShikazu, Tgovani, Tofu, and rl don't recommend server. I made a lot of things for server, and what i had for that? 3 time ban, kick from staff, Unban, and blow up for complain. U CANT NEVER COMPLAIN CAUSE YOU WILL BE BLOWN UP!!!!

You were telling us this...
"You can't build that."
"No Pokemon Battles"
"I'm in charge."

You do know that we were all Moderator. If you weren't so Power Hungry, we wouldn't have banned you. Everyone warned you, and that is your fault.
JOIN THE TEAM