• Limit the usage of rare blocks such as:
    • Gold
    • Iron
    • Redstone blocks
    • Lapis lazuli
    • Ruby, sapphire, emerald, amethyst, crystal
    • Diamond
  • Don’t overuse wool; looks fluffy!
  • No plagiarism; all work must be all your own.
  • Gyms must be no larger than 30 x 30.
  • Be creative! Use a range of blocks and styles; boring builds don’t get accepted.
By Pokenerd8
#166845 For this area, Electric pokemon (mostly) will spawn in here, I was tempted to add the Zapdos shrine but i figured that wouldn't work since you already have one made. so i just added a statue for him :) as for lighting i added torches, I was told not to add glowstone or any high valuable blocks in.

Power Plant screenshots
Spoiler:

Pokemon spawning
Spoiler:
Elekid
Electabuzz
Magnemite
Magneton
Klink
Klang
Voltorb
Electrode
Pichu
Pikachu
Raichu
Joltik
Galvantula
Machop
Mackoke

Pokemon Loot
Spoiler:
Battery
Magnet
Tm Charge beam
Electirizer
Eject button
Electric Gem

Download
Spoiler:

By Quakthorn2
#171474 Looks pretty cool. If this isn't added to the main mod, may I use it along your other work for my server as natural spawning builds?
By Pokenerd8
#171486 ofc :) i wouldn't want to have any thing made go to waste so go ahead.
By JamieS1211
#171498 Update to newest version and take the screen shots again, move pads and boulders are yuck in that version.
By Pokenerd8
#171499 i have no way to do that, moeboy still has the files to everything and the downloads put up do not work. i been waiting patiently to retrieve the files for them but have no luck atm. will continue to wait for them and work on newer stuff while waiting.
By Quakthorn2
Pokemon Loot
Spoiler:
Battery
Magnet
Tm Charge beam
Electirizer
Eject button
Electric Gem

I couldn't find the Electirizer and Electric Gem pokeloots. Are you sure you added them?
By Pokenerd8
#172771 been to long since i made them but i am sure the electric gem on the roof. one of my friends helping me wanted to be evil..... lol as for the other try to look behind the statue or
in a darker area. could have sword i added it in.
By Quakthorn2
#172772 There was nothing on the roof, I checked. and there was no statues either.
By Pokenerd8
#172776 i'll have to look at it when i have the time. because i know for a fact there was invisible loot on the roof.
JOIN THE TEAM