• Limit the usage of rare blocks such as:
    • Gold
    • Iron
    • Redstone blocks
    • Lapis lazuli
    • Ruby, sapphire, emerald, amethyst, crystal
    • Diamond
  • Don’t overuse wool; looks fluffy!
  • No plagiarism; all work must be all your own.
  • Gyms must be no larger than 30 x 30.
  • Be creative! Use a range of blocks and styles; boring builds don’t get accepted.
By Pokenerd8
#166892 Made a volcano for the fire and few dragon type pokemon. you can get in around with the cave system i built inside the volcano leading up, there are 4 types of spawners, main chamber, cave, outside, and flying.

Volcano screenshots
Spoiler:

Pokemon spawning
Spoiler:
Magby
Magmar
slugma
Marcargo
Numel
Camerupt
Bagon
shellgon
Larvesta
Zubat
Golbat
Geodude
Graveler
Roggenrola
Boldore
swablu
Altaria
salamence
Growlith
Arcanine
Vulpix
Ninetails
Houndour
Houndoom

PokemonLoot
Spoiler:
Dragon fang
Dragon scale
Light clay
Heat rock
Charcoal
Fire gem
Flame orb

By Pokenerd8
#166956 Here you go :) i did some block changing on the inside. Hopefully, it looks better
Let me know if you need more pictures.

Inside Volcanoe
Spoiler:
Floor 1
Floor 2
Caves
Floor 3
Roof
By MrMasochism
#166957 I like the outside but that inside looks pretty boring. Not sure what's needed to make it more interesting but it does need work
By Pokenerd8
#166970 I could do it where they have a choice to take some treasure or run away from the dragons (spawners are set to aggressive) but i'm not sure if i am allow to use any valuable blocks like this. would be interesting to see, as for the caves i put lava in few spots for lighting. if not this ill do my best to come up with something else :)

By Feutore
#170298 You can make the inside more interesting by mixing the clay layers instead of just lining them up ontop of eachother. Also you could try and make the inside slightly deeper and in general add some hills/holes to the ground. Stalagmites/tites are also pretty interesting.
Maybe try adding some normal stone ? Looks to red in my opinion, but the basic idea is pretty good :D
By HackRomer
#170306 It's a good idea for the Fire-types and some Dragons. The inside can have some zones with a tiny parkour (like End City in Minecraft: http://s3wc4.goplay.com/wysiwyg/2015/09 ... 1.9-09.jpg ) for access to diferents zones. With clay and lava the parkour will look like a part of the Volcano.

Edit: In Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal, at the Burn Tower, you can find Magmar and Koffings. What about add Koffings in the spawn of Volcano (like the smoke)? And can spawn Torkoal (when add it to the game). Maybe in PokeLoot will be good add Dragon Gem and Smoke Ball.
By Robotbo23
#170590 I like this idea! After some tweaks, I think it could be a very interesting structure added to the game (just like the haunted towers). I'm just curious where this structure would spawn.. Desert? Extreme Hills? Mesa?

At any rate, my only suggestion (that wasn't mentioned by others already) is to perhaps make lava spilling over the top of the volcano and running down the sides in some places. I'm not sure if this would pose problems with rendering and lag for some people, but it would make the structure more realistic. It would also make it more quickly recognized as a volcano.
By Feutore
#170641 By the looks of the outside I am 100% sure it's gonna be Mesa. You could also simply add a layer of grass as a shell and put it in extreme hills... Right ? Seems pretty easy to me.
By Pokenerd8
#170698 i would but the owner of the beta server has not been able to give me any of the work i done yet, i won't be able to edit anything i have posted here until i get them from the owner, which will prolly be a while
JOIN THE TEAM