By zero_breaker
#16869 Derp
Spoiler:

Still don't know what to do next...

By Jephon
#16878 Yea, please in Gen 1, Dewdong rocked as ice water. (Yea, I know, Lapras.. But Dew was my fav).

I'm sure you could do a great dewdong!
By zero_breaker
Xwaffle wrote:Dewgong!

jsnbrown1989 wrote:Yea, please in Gen 1, Dewdong rocked as ice water. (Yea, I know, Lapras.. But Dew was my fav).

I'm sure you could do a great dewdong!

I've tried...
Not something I can put here...
jking I will try that
By Jephon
#16885 I believe in you..

but on topic, The eyes are really the only thing that stands out at me. And every Spinarak I've seen looks like the frown in the back is handdrawn/low res. Is there anyway to get a better face? Anywho. Those are the two things that stuck out at me.
By KuryoZT
#16886 I don't see it's dart, should be in the middle of the head, and should be big, also, I don't see it with that view, but the black is only supposed to be a line, not cover fully the back, and also the eyes do look derpy, but except those few points, awsome work as usual, but yeah, 1st gen should be 1st on your to-do list in order to get those awsome gen 2+ models in-game, but I understand the fact that the last are the worst to do, even though I can't model for a penny (I'm trying, but it's horrible)
By zero_breaker
jsnbrown1989 wrote:I believe in you..

but on topic, The eyes are really the only thing that stands out at me. And every Spinarak I've seen looks like the frown in the back is handdrawn/low res. Is there anyway to get a better face? Anywho. Those are the two things that stuck out at me.

I have no way for the back, or else the texture map may be too large. About the eyes... I'll try to fix it.
KuryoZT wrote:I don't see it's dart, should be in the middle of the head, and should be big, also, I don't see it with that view, but the black is only supposed to be a line, not cover fully the back, and also the eyes do look derpy, but except those few points, awsome work as usual, but yeah, 1st gen should be 1st on your to-do list in order to get those awsome gen 2+ models in-game, but I understand the fact that the last are the worst to do, even though I can't model for a penny (I'm trying, but it's horrible)

I'll take the gen 1 models left and explain:
Jynx: The hair. Also Sundial_MC is working on that.
Machop & Machamp: Can't make it look good no matter what.
Kangaskhan: Being done by karry.
Seel & Dewgong: Will do that soon.
Porygon: Hard to do because Techne is horrible with angled blocks.

For that matter, why Nidoran Male is labelled as done by me? I have never touched that.
And I'm considering to do Krookodile since the evolution line is not finished.
By KuryoZT
#16903 that's funny, because porygon is already composed of blocks, I'll have a try, but I'm so bad at artistic stuff, or handy stuff in general, lol. But jynx, I agree, the hair, man they look ugly.
BTW: you forgot pinsir, electek and magmar victrebel and the final nidos, are those being worked on?
By zero_breaker
KuryoZT wrote:that's funny, because porygon is already composed of blocks, I'll have a try, but I'm so bad at artistic stuff, or handy stuff in general, lol. But jynx, I agree, the hair, man they look ugly.
BTW: you forgot pinsir, electek and magmar victrebel and the final nidos, are those being worked on?

There are a couple Pinsirs around, MegamanBlue is doingthe Magby line and Elekid line, and Victreebel is... I hope Pokenerd will make it :P
By zero_breaker
#17176 A few fixes:
Spoiler:
ImageImage

When gen 1 is over I'll put them all in the approval suforum once :D
JOIN THE TEAM