By Lugswo
#16783 The Tohen Region

IP: tohenregion.no-ip.org:25563

WE ARE BUILDING A REGION, NOT PLAYING THE GAME! UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUILD THE MAP, PLEASE DON'T JOIN.

Alright. So some idiot decided to grief, and now this server gets to be whitelist. To apply, follow this guide:

IGN:
KNOWLEDGE OF MOD:
ARE YOU A NUGGET:
FAVORITE POKEMON:

(btw, I hate nuggets)

This server is pretty new, and we DEFINITELY need some help with the building. Me and the rest of my staff have all been looking for a Pixelmon Adventure Server, but most of them were either down, unupdated, or were just really bad. So, I decided to start up my own. We have build 4 towns, and are actively building almost every day. I try to keep the server 24/7, but sometimes it crashes. I'm very sorry the server is whitelisted, but some stupid guy griefed and forced me to whitelist the server. Once the map is done, I will remove the whitelist, but that won't happen until we get some more builders on. So come on... I accept almost everyones whitelist application, and we're all really fun. Anyways though, I'm Lugswo, the owner of the Tohen Region, and I would like to WELCOME YOU TO THE REGION!!! (that is, if you applied.)

~Lugswo

IP: tohenregion.no-ip.org:25563

JOIN THE TEAM