By Soros

Wanted to have some feedback before putting it to approval, I personally think the teeth are weird, but i don't really know what is wrong with them...

By JamieS1211
#168069 Can you please merge it all into one mesh, add a animate-able mouth, make the tail straight backwards. The front paws also look like they taper too much and the bum looks very pointy. There is also a weird face in the image below (in the middle very sharp triangle on yellow belly part out of top of leg.

By Soros
#168085 sure, thank you, changes already made, what do you think now? is something else missing?
By JamieS1211
#168090 Sketchfab is currently down but I will check again later
By JamieS1211
#168095 Ears whiskers and tail still need to be made part of the main mesh, tail tip needs to be straight. In the mesh the mouth should be shut, sort of like if your mesh was butter and you used a knife to cut into where the mouth would be. There is also allot of overlapping and internal faces if you could remove those. The legs and head are also not connected yet, the edges of the wireframe is close to intersecting but at those intersection points there should be a vertex with both edges leading to that vertex. Image
By Soros
#168131 Woah, it was difficult, but everything is in a single mesh now and without any hidden geometry, the tail is as straigten as possible, the final curl is static, never moves, so no worries animating it.
Btw, where can one submit animations?
By JamieS1211
#168145 Sorry I didn't describe the mouth very well, it should be a slit like this Image

Also I know the tail is always curled at the end but straighten it out and then it will be curled up in the pose mode as it will look better due to that part of the tail having lateral flexibility in the correct way. The front legs don't seem they have a shoulder joint at the moment and the lower half is dead straight looks a bit weird. The back toes are too pointy and long in my opinion. Also the ankles are very thin. The tail is also sharper on the bottom, i feel it should be the same thickness at the base and the middle, tails are usually at their largest circumference at the base.

As far as animation goes If the model gets approved then we can animate it or you can work on it but you will want the model approved first or you may end up wasting your time going back and making edits after you started animating. You can upload animations to sketchfab like you can upload models. Also if you can do animation in blender its better than in anything else but if not as long as you can export to smd or fbx you should be ok.
By Soros
#168158 Everything done so far, i think it's finally done. As for the animating, is there a forum page such as this one in which one can submit animations? or they have to be sent to you personally?
By JamieS1211
#168161 Mouth wants to extend further into the head, there is some wierd faces around the base of the tail, kina pop in to the base of the tail. End of the tail should be rounded. Front legs look like there is a sharp edge pointing away from the body.

Will ask for more feedback from other people.

For animation just thread with sketchfab link of animated model.
By MrMasochism
#168162 I really like it, there are a couple of small textures issues on the ears but otherwise it's great
JOIN THE TEAM