Would you like to see a more advanced map?

50%
15%
30%
6%
By Mizukizuke
Terramort wrote:Custom NPC's and Jammy Furniture Mod. Everything you need is in the first post.

The Jammy Furniture Mod looks really great on the structures and the paths. It adds a good RPG feel to it with all the details.

By Trechno28
#17115 In-Game Name: nicolasdeyhf
Preferred Nickname:Trechno28
How long you have played MineCraft: 3 years
How long you have played Pixelmon:1 years
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: town in defferent biomes
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: some quest
Ideas you would like to suggest:i dont know
By Terramort
Trechno28 wrote:In-Game Name: nicolasdeyhf
Preferred Nickname:Trechno28
How long you have played Pixelmon:1 years
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: town in defferent biomes
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: some quest
Ideas you would like to suggest:i dont know

Accepted for now, come on in! I have to run to SafeWay, but Mizukizuke can show you around.
By Terramort
#17406 BBot4life, you have been banned for the following reasons: Needlessly exploring large amounts of the map.

Why this is a bannable offense: As more and more chunks to a map are generated, the more memory it takes up on the hosting service, both in terms of physical memory and RAM, in turn increasing my costs and increasing lag for other players. ALSO, the console log that I use to keep track of players, bugs, and general events becomes logged with "Fossil generated at: x, x, x" as Pixelmon fossils are spawned.

How long this ban in effect: Permanent unless appealed.

Other: You only helped build for a few minutes the entire time you've been whitelisted. I did NOT put you into creative mode so you can increase my costs and make the server laggy for everyone. As an applicant for staff, you should at least grasp the basics of server etiquette.
By Terramort
bbdon10 wrote:can i be whitelisted
my ign is jman1099

I'll consider letting you on as a builder if you take the time to read the first post and submit a complete application.
By nickskiez
#17711 In-Game Name: nickskiez
Preferred Nickname: Nick
How long you have played MineCraft: Two years
How long you have played Pixelmon: Three months
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: The idea of re-creating a pokemon adventure, highly nostalgic.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: I don't read other peoples shit, so none I guess.
Ideas you would like to suggest: Focus on community, it's key to making a great server.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 8

Required on applications for a Builder:
Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!)
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 8
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle):
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: 8- I mostly focus on reality... I can't understand why anyone would build something out of stupid crap, like diamond blocks.
By Terramort
nickskiez wrote:In-Game Name: nickskiez
Preferred Nickname: Nick
How long you have played MineCraft: Two years
How long you have played Pixelmon: Three months
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: The idea of re-creating a pokemon adventure, highly nostalgic.
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: I don't read other peoples shit, so none I guess.
Ideas you would like to suggest: Focus on community, it's key to making a great server.
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 8

Required on applications for a Builder:
Any photos of your work: (remember to use spoilers!)
On a scale of 1-10, how large of structures do you like to build (1 being a 5x5x5 house or shrine, 10 being featured on Machinama Top 10's): 8
On a scale of 1-10, how detailed do you like to build things (1 being outlines, 10 being you use slabs, pictures, stairs, etc. to your fullest extent, and always make sure everything is uniform from every angle):
Any particular building/town idea you would like to work on: 8- I mostly focus on reality... I can't understand why anyone would build something out of stupid crap, like diamond blocks.

Added. Essentials hasn't been updated, so I have no way to change your spawn point at the moment, so all you can really do is just kinda play survival for a bit until we are on at the same time, and I can teleport you to town and put you in creative. I am on quite often, so you shouldn't have to wait too awfully long.
By Chaos Phoenix
#17728 So Mr Terramort I am here to ask about your gym leader positions as they are what interest me most, im most interested in your water gym, though i'd like to know the exact order and if i could build the gym myself? I've had an extreme idea of how to do it and what i'd like to do with it and how i'd want it to look, i could even go make my own smaller version on a SP server to show you the idea if thats good for you annnnnnyyyyy way i'll write that app now :D

In-Game Name: Chaos_Phoenix
Preferred Nickname: Dan or Phoenix (weird you'd think i'd choose a fire gym eh? [i would if i could have the only "phoenix" in pokemon series ;D)
How long you have played Pixelmon: about a month (played pokemon since its start however, and never plan on stopping)
Ideas I have suggested you particularly like: I love them all, its amazingly well thought out and i have even taken a few ideas for my D&D sessions in which I DM :)
Ideas others have suggest you particularly like: I haven't really seen many but the ideas of big pokemon centres ares are good
Ideas you would like to suggest: Perhaps a puzzle styled side quest (sort of like the White Forest/Black Town in PKMN B2&W2) in which the gym leaders take part in, having a max level of 50 (of course restricting the trainer of that too) that they must advance through levels of a tower with clues from people they meet there, on who the gate keeper for the next level is, then having to defeat the gate keeper to advance to the next level
On a scale of 1-10, how uniform vs. creative you are (1 being you never deviate from the standard and continue constructing previous builds, 10 being every path you build is unique, and no two things you build are ever alike): 5, I like to keep my standards high but i do like to deviate from them, in a way my worlds are never the same but some times i do throw in a few hidden things of my favorite architecture from previous SP games, just for my own nostalgia.
JOIN THE TEAM