Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By CrowbirdCannon
#163334 I'm not sure if anyone knows or has asked this, but I didn't find it in the FAQ (as far as I could see). How exactly does one change the pokeball that a pokemon is in; like say from an Ultra Ball to a Heal Ball. I've tried /pokeedit and using NBT edit, but I've either been doing it wrong or there's something I'm missing.

By Some Body
#163341 The Pixelmon Extras version on the downloads page is out of date and has this issue. Use the one from the Pixelmon launcher.
By CrowbirdCannon
#163344 Not sure I'm seeing what you're referring to when you say use the launcher. I suppose it would be easier to start with, is it pokeedit or nbt edit for the pokeball? Because I know it shows gender on the pokeedit list, but on our server we have to use nbt edit (never tried in single player anyway, but that's not what I'm focusing on atm)
By MoeBoy76
FrostEffects wrote:always get Error in ball type with /pokeedit

1.7.10 or 1.8? cos it looks like i need to go put up the 1.7.10 remake build
JOIN THE TEAM