By Tsev92
#7462 I have a suggestion.

With the addition of cave spawning pkmn (they spawn based on elevation), a huge issue with your map has come up. Now Zubat/Golbat CONSTANTLY spawn/despawn because of the general low elevation of the map. My suggestion would be to try and use a program to elevate the surface up significantly higher, else it makes playing this map with Pixelmon a huge pain.

By ihatemimes
Tsev92 wrote:I have a suggestion.

With the addition of cave spawning pkmn (they spawn based on elevation), a huge issue with your map has come up. Now Zubat/Golbat CONSTANTLY spawn/despawn because of the general low elevation of the map. My suggestion would be to try and use a program to elevate the surface up significantly higher, else it makes playing this map with Pixelmon a huge pain.

Ok. It will be something to address. It should be doable but the thought of having to redo hundreds and hundreds of command blocks is pretty annoying but I'll get around to it when I have a bit more free time.

Jamjar199 wrote:Would i be able to do some you tube videos of your map?
I will say you made it and put a link in the description :D

Yeah. Feel free to make some videos. I look forward to checking them out.
By ihatemimes
brazilianbeast1 wrote:how is this map supposed to work the pokecenter deosnt heal my pokemon and i cant get pokeballs

The map is really only an exploration map at the moment. I've been really busy so haven't been able to start on the story side of things but I'll get there eventually.
By Mikethepenguinn
#27040 First off. Love the map!!

Only problem I ran into was after using Cut to head towards the Rock tunnel there were barriers I couldn't get past. I ended up using the stairs from the tree I cut to get over it.

I did a short youtube adventure through the map. I did a lot of pretending since the adventure part isn't set up. I didn't go to EVERY part of the map, just a quick run through as if I was playing the game.

I used the pixelmon mod, along with all items mod (so I could put healing stations in poke' centers) I used the standard pokemon texture pack.

The map looks amazingly cool with SEUS, but I couldn't get it to work with the pixelmon mod.

here's a link to my first video for the adventure if anyone would like to see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb092Is0UrM
By SireSolo
#27454 This map is nice, but if you want a more realistic feel to Pokemon based on Fire Red/Leaf Green, you should check out my WIP map call Water Blue... Besides needing the map and Pixelmon mod, you will also need to have Custom NPC Mod... I believe, even though these two don't quite work too well (or as well as I want them to) together, I believe I am bringing them together in a way that works to a similar gameplay as the handheld... I am currently looking for a mod to either control the NPC to where I can have them battle, so I can have custom battles more real like the game. If anyone has a mod like that, or knows of one, it will be part of my needed mods (which means more downloads for you).
By ihatemimes
PixelNerd2002 wrote:You got it DEAD-ON

Thanks a lot. It took ages to line everything up perfectly.

Mikethepenguinn wrote:First off. Love the map!!

Only problem I ran into was after using Cut to head towards the Rock tunnel there were barriers I couldn't get past. I ended up using the stairs from the tree I cut to get over it.

I did a short youtube adventure through the map. I did a lot of pretending since the adventure part isn't set up. I didn't go to EVERY part of the map, just a quick run through as if I was playing the game.

I used the pixelmon mod, along with all items mod (so I could put healing stations in poke' centers) I used the standard pokemon texture pack.

The map looks amazingly cool with SEUS, but I couldn't get it to work with the pixelmon mod.

here's a link to my first video for the adventure if anyone would like to see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb092Is0UrM

I see what you mean about the barrier, I'll definitely make sure to fix that in the next update.

Also checked out the video, It's great seeing people reactions.
JOIN THE TEAM