Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By DangleDawg
#160957 So I would like to know if there is a way to see the function or, line of code, that happens after you defeat or catch a pokemon.

My reason of asking is i'd like to see if i can use that information for a custom objective in the quests plugin. Currently I do not see a way to set a Pixelmon mob in their objectives for killing or taming. They are listed there as mobs.
EX. PixelmonPixelmon, PixelmonTrainer
but don't seem to react when killed or interacted with.

By MoeBoy76
DangleDawg wrote:So I would like to know if there is a way to see the function or, line of code, that happens after you defeat or catch a pokemon.

My reason of asking is i'd like to see if i can use that information for a custom objective in the quests plugin. Currently I do not see a way to set a Pixelmon mob in their objectives for killing or taming. They are listed there as mobs.
EX. PixelmonPixelmon, PixelmonTrainer
but don't seem to react when killed or interacted with.

Pixelmon has it's own event bus (the same as the 2 Forge ones) that has all the events you need, assuming that you are writing a Sponge plugin so you can actually hook in
JOIN THE TEAM