Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By DrumAtMeBro
#160807 Hello,

I am a full-time test engineer (as is the case for someone with practically no code experience) for a software company, and have greatly enjoyed the results of all the work I have seen put into this mod. If possible, I am wondering how I might help as manual tester for dev work. I would prefer to work with the pixelmon mod itself rather than any of its potential children or relatives. Thanks!

By Some Body
#160808 Having dedicated testers for beta versions has been tried before, but such attempts were unsuccessful due to a complete lack of activity. If you want to test, you can already do so by posting bug tickets about the public releases of the mod.
By Some Body
#160854 Despite about 20 testers having exclusive access to beta versions of the mod, the majority of them submitted very few or even no bug reports despite the existence of very obvious bugs. They were all subsequently let go and we've not done this since.
By KuroMakai
#161518 The last group of actual testers was when moving to the modded 1.7.2 version of Minecraft. As Some Body said we had a large group and roughly only four of us actually reported. It was decided that rather than trying to keep so many people active and responding, plus the large amount of people wanting an update, that live betas were best.
JOIN THE TEAM