By karrybird
#15878 ah, even that little change did so much!

but i would lower the eyes a little bit, they seem a tad too far from the mouth as it's shown in the pics.

also, it's hard to tell, but are those texture blocks at least 1 wide?

By zero_breaker
karrybird wrote:ah, even that little change did so much!

but i would lower the eyes a little bit, they seem a tad too far from the mouth as it's shown in the pics.

Well, the claws and ears are 1 wide, the wing is 0 wide but I used 2 blocks with a 0.1 gap so that the texture doesn't have that sort of "flip".
By Xwaffle
#15996 Zerobreaker you should try Jynx next!
By zero_breaker
Xwaffle wrote:Zerobreaker you should try Jynx next!

Noooo
the hair
the fingers
the horrible face
I'm totally not going to make that

though I'm working on Scizor :P
By karrybird
zero_breaker wrote:
karrybird wrote:ah, even that little change did so much!

Well, the claws and ears are 1 wide, the wing is 0 wide but I used 2 blocks with a 0.1 gap so that the texture doesn't have that sort of "flip".

but...they all should be 1 wide :(
even if you put two blocks besides each other, they will still flicker in game because 0 is in the dimensions.
changing the width shouldn't affect your model in any way. you can keep the wings in the exact position they are in now, just change the width and everything would be fine.
By Xwaffle
zero_breaker wrote:
Xwaffle wrote:Zerobreaker you should try Jynx next!

Noooo
the hair
the fingers
the horrible face
I'm totally not going to make that

though I'm working on Scizor :P

I know I stay updated with your models :3 But we really need to finish Gen 1 :3
By zero_breaker
karrybird wrote:but...they all should be 1 wide :(
even if you put two blocks besides each other, they will still flicker in game because 0 is in the dimensions.
changing the width shouldn't affect your model in any way. you can keep the wings in the exact position they are in now, just change the width and everything would be fine.

really? I'll fix that.

EDIT: Fixed with eyes
Spoiler:
ImageImage

Also, IT'S POLLING TIME
By karrybird
zero_breaker wrote:
karrybird wrote:but...they all should be 1 wide :(

really? I'll fix that.

yeah, it's sadly very noticable on my anorith since it has a lot of flat textures.
i experimented with my archeops with the 1 wide block textures and he looks perfect in game! sadly i can't say the same with archen...:(
By hotburn101
#18737 feel like a noob for asking this, how to get crobat again :( :( :( :( :( :cry: shame for me :cry: :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
JOIN THE TEAM