By Articuno437
CharzardPickachu wrote:its almost done i think i might have a it up soon

Great! :D I'll join the server when it's ready(As I said before, I won't join until it is 2.1.1)!
By CharzardPickachu
#15770 I am going to try another hosting website so hopefully ill have it up soon. also the gym leaders will get whitelisted before everyone else so they can train and build their towns
By CharzardPickachu
#15771 oh ya btw there are going to be two worlds, one adventure where you find your way through all the gyms and beat the elite four and make a house or buy a house in a town, then there will be a php world which is a world where you spawn and there are multiple arenas to choose from
By CharzardPickachu
Starfy222 wrote:This server is gonna be awesome.

thanks i hope it will be, i am also happy because on the old hosting website I'm using there were only 25 slots, on this one there will be unlimited so I'm thinking 50 or 60
By CharzardPickachu
#15773 this is the gym leader starter kit, rare candies according to your gym (btw if you get to a level that is way to high for your gym catch some new pokemon and use them), any building blocks (besides like diamond blocks and really expensive stuff), tons of food, 10 master balls, a stack of ultra great poke and any other balls you need, a healer, pc and lots and lots of ur gym badges :)
By zorther
#15804 First put you minecraft username:Zorther
Then Favourite Pokemon:Squirtle
Then your level of pokemon knowledge (NOOB, Beginner, Average, Expert and POKENERD): PokeNerd
Then gender:Male
Then you players background: Mysryrious man who is of the age of 15 but is 1000s years of old has moved here ro test other trainers (Hint Hint cough water gym leadeer cough)
By King0fhearts21
CharzardPickachu wrote:this is the gym leader starter kit, rare candies according to your gym (btw if you get to a level that is way to high for your gym catch some new pokemon and use them), any building blocks (besides like diamond blocks and really expensive stuff), tons of food, 10 master balls, a stack of ultra great poke and any other balls you need, a healer, pc and lots and lots of ur gym badges :)

Cant Wait Charzard! Hurry up im ready to build the FINAL gym! hahahah
JOIN THE TEAM