By zero_breaker
#15271 EDIT: It's approved! thanks to everyone's feedbacks!

Here's Crobat, as promised.
Spoiler:
ImageImage

By Vikerus
#15280 thank you.
By Yaseen
#15291 Looking great so far
By ilovepokemon
#15352 looks great so far, cant wait to see the finishing results :D
By zero_breaker
Spoiler:

I'm improving the texture.

EDIT: Oh well, it's done!
Spoiler:
By LightAdept
#15777 Oh wow, thank you. This was an evolution i was waiting for a long time. And i got some pretty cool ideas on how to animate those wings, but if you want anything specific, just mention it and i'll try my best (though keep in mind i'm not the BEST animatior (Also, if anyone reads this post and is interesting in becoming an animator, i Get in contact with me or Mr.M and we'll talk)). Looking forward to its approval!
By karrybird
#15783 i think this is really good, but the eyes look too small relative to it's body size, as is the mouth as well. the eyes also should be flatter on the tops of them, they look a little too rounded here.
the colors could also be a little lighter as well.

the position of the of the upper wings also look a bit high. they should be a bit closer to the bottom ones, it shouldn't be too hard to fix. and maybe you should stretch the blue on the upper wings a bit to reach the shoulder like it shows in this image.

and lastly, you should definitely add some shadows and highlights, the colors on him are way too flat...as are most of your models actually. but trust me, it would look so much better then!
By zero_breaker
karrybird wrote:i think this is really good, but the eyes look too small relative to it's body size, as is the mouth as well. the eyes also should be flatter on the tops of them, they look a little too rounded here.
the colors could also be a little lighter as well.

the position of the of the upper wings also look a bit high. they should be a bit closer to the bottom ones, it shouldn't be too hard to fix. and maybe you should stretch the blue on the upper wings a bit to reach the shoulder like it shows in this image.

and lastly, you should definitely add some shadows and highlights, the colors on him are way too flat...as are most of your models actually. but trust me, it would look so much better then!

The eyes are being fixed, I usually add shades after fixing the problems so that's not a big problem, and the blue part... I think it's the arms that's too long. like this: Image

EDIT: Aaand fixed
Spoiler:

Someone help me slow down, I'm already starting Scizor...

EDIT 2: Further lowered the upper wings:
Spoiler:
JOIN THE TEAM