Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

What is your favorite region and what starter type do you prefer?

7%
11%
11%
11%
11%
4%
14%
7%
25%
By CrazyQuilman157
#152184 I'm taking data of popular regions and starter types. Vote your personal favorite of each, if it's no trouble. And, just in case, if you didn't play (or watch someone else play) a certain region, you probably shouldn't choose it. This doesn't have to indicate your favorite starter.

By CrazyQuilman157
#152459 Any realizations made from this are good. :)
By HelenTheHero
#152461 Kalos, definitly. It's the only game I finished besides AS, and is the one I played the most. I also formed super deep attachments to my team which I now use in AS. Water starters also, because they are generally the better looking of the starters. When I first got Pokemon Pearl, I also chose Piplup as a starter. Of course, then I didn't save because it had a save on it... and I lost Piplup... and chose Turtwig... yeah.
By Polterglitch
HelenTheHero wrote:Kalos, definitly. It's the only game I finished besides AS, and is the one I played the most. I also formed super deep attachments to my team which I now use in AS. Water starters also, because they are generally the better looking of the starters. When I first got Pokemon Pearl, I also chose Piplup as a starter. Of course, then I didn't save because it had a save on it... and I lost Piplup... and chose Turtwig... yeah.

Lol I did the exact same thing with my starter accept it was chimchar instead of piplup.
By JeanMarc
#152467 I love the variety in everyone's favorite regions, it's pretty funny how split people are on that one, but that most pixelmon servers that are based off a region are based off Kanto.
By CrazyQuilman157
#152469 I've beaten 4 games properly, 2 in the same region. I always have a solid attachment to more than one member of the team by the end...
Cinccino, Feraligatr, Torterra, whatever.
There needs to be more Sinnoh and Unova servers, soon.
I've seen the first 3 regions on servers.
By HelenTheHero
#152473 I became so attached to my Aerodactyl and Sylveon, and I didn't even try. The whole time I was so happy with my Dragonair, I soon realized that these two were the ones I would cry to see go.
JOIN THE TEAM