By xanderindalzone
#151819 I there arent any remakes of onix so i've made one... *the shiny effect is made by sketchfab*

ONIX:

ONIX by elxanderomg on Sketchfab

ONIX SHINY:

ONIX SHINY by elxanderomg on Sketchfab

Rig Timelapse + Animation:

By JamieS1211
#151827 Can you make all the rocks and head as separate meshes so I can do the same kind of thing as I did with steelix. Also each of the rocks look very similar and too high poly. Also if you can turn off smoothing, enviroment and shine in sketchafab that would give us a better look at it.
By xanderindalzone
JamieS1211 wrote:Can you make all the rocks and head as separate meshes so I can do the same kind of thing as I did with steelix. Also each of the rocks look very similar and too high poly. Also if you can turn off smoothing, enviroment and shine in sketchafab that would give us a better look at it.

MODEL UPDATED: is that what you wanted?
By JamieS1211
#151844 Yep. A few of the rocks just look un natural tho. Have you looked at the pokemon battle revolution model of onix as a reference to see how your rocks shape up in comparison?
By xanderindalzone
#151853 i've lost the 2ds somewhere in my house so i cant have the oras models as references... only pictures and gifs on internet.... wich rocks needs changing?
By JamieS1211
#151928 You can find pokemon battle revolution ones online. We won't post them here as that is violation of rules.
By xanderindalzone
#151981 The rocks are fixed i think XD... see if you like them now
By xanderindalzone
#152063 is it ready for approval? just asking cuz i think everything is done now...
By xanderindalzone
JamieS1211 wrote:Yep. A few of the rocks just look un natural tho. Have you looked at the pokemon battle revolution model of onix as a reference to see how your rocks shape up in comparison?

Yey, i've made a texture and it looks awesome xd
By JamieS1211
#152296 two more things, the face is not symmetrical and with the texture you need to assign more of the UV map to the eyes and then make the eyes higher resolution.
JOIN THE TEAM