By karrybird
#15137 oh, well arn't you a fierce looking kangaskahn?

alright, i was going to make it, but then i thought, cranidos and shieldon both don't have their evolutions in the game. and i thought that would be more important to get them done since they can't evolve. and i really want to evolve my cranidos in game :)
Spoiler:

By DutchKroket
#15138 He looks epic, but his head...anyway to make it look more like his head and not a triangle?
By Lookymon
#15170 This looks great! I know his arms are supposed to be stubby little things but, is there any way to make them look less... Nubby? It just feels a little off having such an intimidating (and great looking) dinosaur walking around with little nubs for arms, haha.
By karrybird
DutchKroket wrote:He looks epic, but his head...anyway to make it look more like his head and not a triangle?

well, it isn't a triangle, it's rounded in the back. but honestly, his head is supposed to be kinda flat in a way. but i did try other methods and they just didn't work out too well at all.
By Jumpyporcupine
#15214 Knee caps are kind of weird... Other than that it's pretty good!
By karrybird
SPG wrote:his hands without fingers just looks so weird

yeah you're right, i'll fix that.
By Xwaffle
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Knee caps are kind of weird... Other than that it's pretty good!

Agreed with, please take a look at "Dem knees."
By karrybird
Xwaffle wrote:
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Knee caps are kind of weird... Other than that it's pretty good!

well, they aren't kneecaps, they're spikes, i don't think they look overly bad...
By Edeodin
karrybird wrote:
Xwaffle wrote:

well, they aren't kneecaps, they're spikes, i don't think they look overly bad...

RAMPARDOS <3 *cough* I mean... A few suggestions since rampardos is one of my favourites from Gen 4.

I think maybe the knee spikes are too big? Maybe that's why it seems off. Also, the blue markings on his legs are longer than they are tall, and wrap all the way around the knee.

Hmm and the top of his head could be darker. It's actually a much darker grey than the rest of his body. His arms could be spaced out a little more as well. Other than that he is pretty awesome!
JOIN THE TEAM