By HelenTheHero
#150689 I feel like a beak/mouth/lips needs to be added, I don't know. I'm looking at pictures and the model from XY/ORAS and it looks like it sticks out.

By SPG
#150782 what part of "post the same pokemon's line in one thread" dont you udnerstand? stop making a new thread for each pokemon in this evo line
By SPG
#150785 because a "line" is a chain of evolutions, its not a different species, thats why im deleting it because they belong on one post, stop spamming and get it through your thick head
By JamieS1211
#150792 All your models are too high poly at the moment because you are using many starting shapes. Try to make it all one mesh where you can especially on the limbs and where you use another starting shape make sure it is low polly for its size and that it properly joins the main model. You also want to remove the internal geometry that has no use. You should also try checking your models before you post them things like this (image below) are not good.

By JamieS1211
#150819 All you have done is triangulate part of your models
By GothicFan123
#150883 TYour models of the ribbons in your pokemon is wonderful
Your Gothitelle model is amazing but I think you should make the bands in her arms more circular.
Your Gothorita head should be a sphere??
Your Gothita is perfect but it looks like it has bra on..
By HelenTheHero
#150885 Okay! Now that the beak (It's a bird... im not calling it lips.) is on, I think the head on Gothorita just needs to be more like a circle. Yours seems to be an oval, and the beak makes that more noticeable.
JOIN THE TEAM