By joshua_DA
#149576 will be posting plenty of sheep here...

Mareep (untextured)

Flaaffy (coming soon)

good feedback is appreciated

By HelenTheHero
#149577 Really I can only spy two small things about this model. I think the curl might need to be slightly more defined as a curl shape, and maybe the lumps slightly more random like natural wool. Image Your model has them in a row, maybe space them slightly.
By joshua_DA
HelenTheHero wrote:Really I can only spy two small things about this model. I think the curl might need to be slightly more defined as a curl shape, and maybe the lumps slightly more random like natural wool. Image Your model has them in a row, maybe space them slightly.

about the wool being "not random and in a row, this is why: Image x/y mareep's wool is symmetrical. ill fix the curl on mareep's head in a few
By TheGameAce
#149589 The only thing that feels a bit off on that is how the wool on it's body is... Can't put my finger on it, or how to really describe what I see... But the closest I can say is, just feels a bit blockier, rather than fluffy running decently smooth...
By joshua_DA
#149592 And that's how you describe a low poly Model. That problem will be negated if it's smoothed
By TheBootyEdition
#150181 Josh, helen has a point, I feel like you need to prove that its more sheep like and make the wool more sporadic. Even if the x/y models look uniform, they really aren't I suggest just moving the little bubbles around. :P
By HelenTheHero
#150236 Yeah, I had a Mareep once and the wool wasn't all lined up straight if I remember it right. (Shunned to the PC it was.)
JOIN THE TEAM