3%
N/A
N/A
N/A
3%
6%
3%
By JurroRath
#1488 One final thing before I say it's ready- is there any way you could make the tail part [the bit that sticks out of the back end] a bit taller- almost the height of the shell tall, to be precise- and a bit longer- only would need to be a couple blocks longer. It's just a bit jarring to see Cloyster with a tiny tail. I'm sorry for not having said something sooner, I forgot to amongst the other critiques and discussion that were going on.

By JurroRath
#1493 Yup. If you can make it look more curvy, it'd be perfect. Also, I feel the need to bring up a point Pokenerd did earlier- making the body more of a > shape. Don't really need to flatten out the parts you already have, just bring out the back some. Also, something has looked off to me for a while and after studying the sprites I can see what- the core is too small, it usually fills up a bit more of the shell than that, usually to where it's pressed against the sides of the inner grey shell.. Also, the top is opened up just like the bottom is, not flattened out like that. Quick tip for moving multiple parts btw- hold Shift and click on any parts you want to select, and then move their positions and whatnot. Very helpful, especially in models with so many parts. Also, massive improvement on the eyes, well done :3
By Haunts
#1497 Image
ok, made a more 1>1148 shape, but couldn't make the core any larger because of trxture restraints, and made the shell endings more like the bottom
By JurroRath
#1499 You could enlarge the size of the texture map. File - > Edit Project, and there should be a couple of drop-down menus. Change those to one of the larger options, and that'll give you more room on the texturemap. Larger texturemaps aren't just for HD textures after all ;P
By Haunts
#1501 but everyone knows this one is the best of the 3
and when I enlarge the texture map I have to move all the texture offfessssettts.
JOIN THE TEAM